Saturday, June 25, 2011

Youtube and Fire of Life

Here is one more youtube video, I haven't shown this drawing anywhere on line yet, so this is the first time it sees the light of the internet. It's about the difference in how people react to illness and how important it is not to give up. I drew this a couple of few month ago and recently I almost lost someone very dear to me because she gave up on herself. She was going blind, almost lost her sight completely a was just waiting to die. Luckily my mom got there in time and was able to intervene in time. Thanks to a surgery one eye was saved, the other might be fixed after the second surgery that will be a little harder. Ability to see with at least one eye however gave her the desire to life again.

This drawing was inspired by someone who is the exact opposite, he fights for his life and happiness no matter how hard it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment