Monday, June 27, 2011

Snowflake, Work in Progress is Progressing

Well, This snowflake is going along nicely, even though I had no time to work on it. I'm almost done with this one, just need to add more shadows to the pine tree and fixing the shape of it, give the background another layer and add some specks of whitish blue in the background. I'm really liking where this is going and am thinking about doing another 10 of the same type for every month of the year and making a calender with them.
 ________________________________
Apocalypse Update: Naturally since I'm planning on making a calendar I'm planing on living that long and hoping to have other people around who would want a calendar for the next year. Which also means that next year needs to happen. I'm totally banking on it. It would really suck if it didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment