Monday, May 9, 2011

S is for Sun, Ornate Alphabet

Here goes another letter, this time it's S. I know, I'm not doing this in order, but we artists are funky and moody and do strange things, so I have to act like this. Otherwise who would believe I'm an artist?

I have been trying to organize myself and found out it's not good for my sleep cycle. I have certain amount of work I have to get done every day, but I'm a procrastinator. I wait till it's 9pm and only then do I actually start doing it. As a result I end up going to sleep at 4-5am. Well, at least I started blogging more regularly. Now I have to figure out how to invent a new calendar and get everyone to use it. I mean honestly, I need 2 more days in a week. Without it I don't have enough time for arts and crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment