Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Surreal, Watercolor and Ink Painting, Savage Nature



This surrealistic watercolor and ink painting is of an alien who unlike humans live in harmony with nature. They understand nature and respect it's laws. Biologically they are very similar to people. I will turn this story into a comic book/ graphic novel, I promise. Just have to get through the gallery season first. Once winter hits I will be able to get some writing done.

I will be giving away a print of this painting, so if you'd like to win one, feel free to enter. This giveaway expires on 8/29 at 11:59 pm

To enter giveaway you can:

Subscribe to this YouTube channel and comment on this video

Subscribe to my blog and comment on this post

Bonus entries (bonus entries will not count unless you have done one of the above) are:

Like me on Facebook  (1 extra entry)

Follow me on Twitter  (1 extra entry)

Tweet about this giveaway or post about it on Facebook (1 entry each)

Comment on this FB update
Or join my mailing and email lists by emailing me at armadavolya[at]hotmail[dot]com with your mailing and email addresses (1 entry each)

1 comment: